We appreciate the time taken by all applicants, however due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee a reply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Portfolios and extra materials will not be returned or kept on file, but may be brought in for interview purposes if necessary.
- Composite shots at a feature film quality standard.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems that arise through production.
- Determine the projects needs with Supervisor and Leads.
- Meet project deadlines and targets, as set by project.
- Keep up to date with current technologies.
- Must have solid fundamental skills including keying, roto, tracking, projections and paint in Nuke.
- Must be comfortable integrating photoreal cg into live action plates and/or full 3D environments.
- Must have a keen eye for detail, composition, light and colour.
- Must be able to take direction and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Must have 3+ years of experience working on film or TV productions.
- Must be Ontario resident.
- Work with open source technologies, integrating them seamlessly into web applications developed
- Develop in tandem with our application development team to integrate the web applications into our local environment
- Document and track your development work using Git and development documentation tools
- Have familiarity working with the command line environments of Linux and Mac OS
- Develop web based applications for internal studio use, using ReactJS/Redux
- Minimum 3 years of web development experience with an emphasis on developing web applications
- Based on requirements given, have the ability to find or create the best solution for the application
- Have a good understanding of modern UI design principles, as well as the ability to work from wireframes or mock-ups
- Be able to work and communicate clearly with our development team as well as prioritize effectively and efficiently to meet goals and deadlines
- Must be an Ontario resident
- Please submit your resume including information regarding at least 3 web applications you have helped designed
- Well versed in the use of modern web technologies HTML5, CSS, JS, ReactJS/Redux and other open source technologies
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years feature film live action effects experience.
- Applicants must be able to create photo real character animation.
- Applicants must have advanced knowledge of Maya.
- Must have a thorough understanding of realistic motion and physics.
- Must have the ability to multitask.
- Must have the ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of deadlines.
- Must be an Ontario resident.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years feature film visual effects experience.
- Must have strong skills in modeling and UV layout.
- Must be versatile and able to create both photo real and stylized imagery.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Maya. Experience with tracking packages such as, PF track and Boujou, as well as Houdini, Renderman and 3Delight are an asset.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of deadlines.
- Must be an Ontario resident.
- Determine the projects needs with Supervisor and Leads
- Simulate dynamic phenomena, including: smoke, fire, sparks, hair, cloth, water, debris, etc.
- Use dynamic tools to achieve these effects, including: fluids, rigid bodies, particles, etc.
- Produce tests and final renders of FX elements for a shot, meeting deadlines regularly at all stages
- Work closely with other artists to incorporate FX elements into shots
- Attend and actively participate in team / production meetings
- Troubleshoot technical problems and meet artistic challenges
- Keep up to date with current technologies
- Minimum of 2 years VFX experience with feature films, high-end television shows or commercials
- Proficiency in Houdini
- Working knowledge of Nuke
- Good understanding of the complete VFX pipeline
- Ability to take direction and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Background in computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering a plus
- Possess strong communication skills
- Applicants must be an Ontario resident.
- Create or modify photorealistic textures by utilizing photography, pre-existing textures or from scratch.
- • Take direction from supervisors to create the desired look and feel for production assets.
- • Design or modify shader parameters. Apply texture maps to production assets.
- • Keep supervisors informed of progress, changes, roadblocks and other critical issues.
- • Applicants must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in visual effects for feature film.
- • Must have a keen eye for detail with the ability to match various references.
- • Must have experience with polygonal texturing and UV Layout.
- • Must be proficient with Mari, with knowledge of Photoshop and Maya.
- • Must have extensive knowledge in creating and working with procedural shaders.
- • Must have the ability to solve problems independently and take initiative.
- • Must be able to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of deadlines.
- • Applicants must be Ontario residents.
- • Strong understanding of 3Delight or Renderman a plus.
- • Experience with ZBrush, Mudbox and Nuke a plus.