We appreciate the time taken by all applicants, however due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee a reply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Portfolios and extra materials will not be returned or kept on file, but may be brought in for interview purposes if necessary.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems that arise through production
- Determine the projects needs with Supervisor and Leads
- Meet project deadlines and targets, as set by project
- Keep up to date with current technologies
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years feature film visual effects experience
- Must have solid fundamental skills including keying, roto, tracking, and paint
- Must be comfortable integrating photoreal cg into live action plates and/or full 3D environments.
- Must have a keen eye for detail, composition, light and color
- Must be able to take direction and work well in a fast paced environment
- Create or modify photorealistic textures by utilizing photography, pre-existing textures or from scratch.
- Keep supervisors informed of progress, changes, roadblocks and other critical issues.
- Apply texture maps to production assets.
- Take direction from supervisors to create the desired look and feel for production assets.
- Design or modify shader parameters.
- Managing the quality of 3D models and textures for production use in high and low res format
- Working in partnership with Lighters and Compositors to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard
- Working closely with the assets, shading and lighting artists
- Establishing suitable working techniques for the members of your team and work in conjunction with the production team (Asset Supervisor, Producers, VFX Supervisor, CG Supervisor) to establish schedules and technical requirements
- Developing and managing textures for production pipeline
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in visual effects for feature film.
- Must have a keen eye for detail with the ability to match various references.
- Must have experience with polygonal texturing and UV Layout.
- Must have extensive knowledge in creating and working with procedural shaders.
- Must have the ability to solve problems independently and take initiative.
- Must be able to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure
- Applicants must be Ontario residents.
- Strong understanding of 3Delight or Renderman a plus.
- Experience with 3D Paint packages also a plus.
- Must have experience using Autodesk Maya, Mari, Z-Brush, Mudbox, Photoshop
- Proven 3D modeling expertise in both hard surface and organic matter
- Working knowledge of multi-pass rendering, lighting, match-moving and NURBS modeling
- An understanding of real world materials and must be demonstrated on your demo reel
- Must be able to take direction and work well in a fast paced environment, as well as, show strong troubleshooting skills and be able to work independently when required.￼
- Must have a keen eye for detail, composition, light and color￼.
- Experience with Nuke is required.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years visual effects experience in feature film.
- Must be an Ontario resident.
- Develop web based applications for internal studio use, using React.JS and Django REST
- Work with open source technologies, integrating them seamlessly into web applications developed
- Develop in tandem with our application development team to integrate the web applications into our local environment
- Document and track your development work using Git and development documentation tools
- Have familiarity working with the command line environments of Linux and Mac OS
- Minimum 3 years of web development experience with an emphasis on developing web applications
- Well versed in the use of modern web technologies HTML5, CSS, JS, React.JS and other open source technologies
- Based on requirements given, have the ability to find or create the best solution for the application
- Have a good understanding of modern UI design principles, as well as the ability to work from wireframes or mock-ups
- Be able to work and communicate clearly with our development team as well as prioritize effectively and efficiently to meet goals and deadlines
- Must be an Ontario resident
- Please submit your resume including information regarding at least 3 web applications you have helped designed
- Coordinate scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Keep work area, reception and meeting rooms neat
- Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail and couriers
- Handling and directing incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Greet and announce clients, applicants, and visitors in a professional manner
- Clerical duties such as typing, photocopying, scanning, completing and distributing documents related to daily business
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Effective and polite phone manner to handle and direct incoming calls
- Superior time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Experience related to customer service and hospitality would be an asset